7. You let your wife buy a new washing machine so you can designate the old one as a scent free “hunting clothes only machine”.
6. You own more trail cameras than fishing rods.
5. Your idea of heaven is 20 feet up on a frost covered 20 degree morning.
4. Opening day of deer season is the only date planned a year in advance on your event calendar.
3. You own more hunting dvd’s than movies on dvd.
2. You easily justify and rationalize the purchase of another dog… so you can find more shed antlers.
1. When deciding what state to purchase a home in, Pope & Young and Boone & Crockett entries by state are your #1 priority.