Thinking of getting into self filming your own hunts? The Tactacam will definetly help you capture your quarry on camera to share with friends and family (for years to come).
How neat would it be to show off the action of the hunt without having to be a camera nerd to do it?
What is the Tactacam? It is a stabilizer mounted HD camera that replaces your stabilizer on your bow or can be mounted to a gun as well. We really like ours here at Public Land Hunter’s!
It takes awesome footage in full 1080p and isn’t another extra thing to drag along because it is already attached to your bow or gun when your trudging through the woods for a mile or two.
Here are some of the specs for you tech guys…
- 12mp sensor records in True Full HD 1080p-30fps and 720-60fps
- 1 touch Power on Auto Record with Vibration indication
- Ultra Sharp Lens optimized for Bow, Crossbow and Gun (No Fisheye)
- Low-Light recording like no other camera of its kind
- Audio and waterproof Caps (Waterproof tested up to 30 meters)
- Stabilizer, Scope, Gun, Universal and other Strap Mounts included
- Shock Resistant; 50cal tested and approved
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Provides over 2 hours of record time (Extra batteries available)
- Charging USB 2.0 and 110-120 volt AC outlet
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Video Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Format H.264 for Facebook and YouTube
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- 1 year Warranty
It doesn’t get any easier than this to operate…watch this video to see how fast you could be filming.
How well does the Tactacam work in low light? (It does pretty well)
Watch this promo video to get an idea of the kind of footage you can get (pretty good stuff)!
Give us a call at (715) 610-4550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or would like to order one…the season is upon us! Don’t miss out on how fun and rewarding self-filming can be.
Price $249.99 FREE Shipping! No tax unless WI resident.